Top Social

Sport Luxe

May 10, 2014

The trend that I can't seem to stop thinking about - sport luxe. This sporty x high fashion trend has been spotted all over the runways this season and it's absolutely rocking my world. As an avid sports fan and lover of fashion 'sport luxe' combines my two favorite things. No matter how you rock this trend don't forget to unleash your inner tomboy! So go on, give this trend a try!

Top: Topshop
Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: ASOS
Bracelet: Jemulet 
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban 


2 comments on "Sport Luxe"
  1. For some reason I love this trend! Although I don't think I would be able to pull it off myself, I am definitely thinking abut purchasing a pair of sleek black nike's that I can use on a regular basis as well as a baseball hat? I dunno? Kind of digging them lately.

    Anyway, you completely rock the sports luxe look and I always enjoy seeing posts from you!

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sporty and cute!
    Love your bag! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete