Top Social

Under A Spell

July 25, 2014
In recent news, I just took a small trip to NYC for a fashion blogger meet-up event as well as spend loads of time with my best friends. I think I laughed more on this trip than I ever had and I couldn't be more grateful for my friends to share those moments with me. The photos above were taken by my girl Christina Buscarino (you may know her as That Denim Purse) after the blogger Demalogica event on Tuesday night. I had a blast at the meet-up and can't get over this little blue Spell & The Gypsy Collective number I wore to the event!

Romper: Spell & The Gypsy Collective
Bag: Vintage Gucci
Belt: Nasty Gal
Boots: Kurt Geiger
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

1 comment on "Under A Spell "
  1. Your pictures are such great quality! What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete