Top Social

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

September 21, 2013
Top Topshop | Overalls Topshop | Sandals Topshop | Bag Gucci | Sunnies Ray-Ban


As sad as it is to say this, this photo was taken nearly two months ago in one of the most magical places on earth. Disneyland - if you couldn't already tell! In August, I visited California for the first time in my life and let me tell you it was an amazing experience. The weather was incredible and to be quite honest I don't think I saw one cloud in the sky the entire week I was visiting. Perfect weather for a nice crisp white pair of overalls. Who am I kidding it's always the right time to throw on a pair of overalls with your favorite pair of sunnies, especially in the summer right? Anyways, my Cali trip wouldn't be complete without a trip to Disneyland. And in my opinion, no matter how old you get you'll never be too old for Disneyland. 

Post Comment
Post a Comment