Top Social

Shoe Collection + Youtube Channel

March 15, 2017

My twin sister and I have finally decided to create a Youtube channel. Starting a Youtube channel has been an idea we've both thought about for a really long time. It's going to be a new space that will allow us to showcase our creativity and love of fashion and beauty. The entire process is going to be very new to us and we don't exactly know how often we'll be able to post, but a start is a start! Click the video above to watch the full collection and don't forget to subscribe (lol). :)

Our first video is a combined collection of our most worn shoes. My half of the shoe collection begins at 2:52! Below is a detailed list of all of the shoes in my personal collection. Click the name of the shoe to get a direct link.

Gucci Princetown Loafer 

Chanel Espadrilles: These are no longer available, but Chanel comes out with new espadrilles every season. Chanel also does not sell their espadrilles online for purchase (They have some of their espadrille selections on their website, but you can't purchase through the website). Therefore, you'd need to go to a boutique or any department store that sells them to check out what they have or call.

Fenty x Puma Creeper: The creepers that I have are no longer available, but I linked the all black velvet pair instead. I have the suede creepers.

Etsy Faux Fur Slides:  These were a Christmas gift from my friend Jillian! They're certainly a bold statement, but they're incredibly comfortable and cute.

Nike Thea 

Nike Huarache

Aliexpress Platform Shoes: The exact pair that I purchased are no longer available, but I've linked a very similar pair.

Vans Old Skool

Saint Laurent Jodhpur Boots: I purchased my Jodhpur boots before they dropped the price, which is why in our video they are listed for $100 more than the retail price.

Acne Studios Jensen Boots: My Jensen boots are slightly different than the ones linked. I purchased mine nearly three years ago before they started adding a metal detail to the toe.  

SheInside Lace Up Boots: These shoes were a recent purchase, but they're already a favorite. They came with black laces, but I switched them out with red laces that I purchased on eBay.

Jeffrey Campbell Duval Boots: Unfortunately, these boots are no longer available, but I've linked a very similar pair with the same cut out style.

Post Comment
Post a Comment