Top Social

Life Updates

August 23, 2014
(Top: Sheinside | Shorts: Forever21 (similar) | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Boots: Acne Studios)


       Hi guys, I am SO sorry for my mini hiatus here on the blog. I was busy with a mixture of incredibly fun and exciting things that I can't wait to tell you all about! First, I want to talk a little bit about my time in Philadelphia. Last week I travelled to Philadelphia with my sister and best friends (Jill, Devi, Erin and Christina) for two nights of One Direction's Where We Are Tour. Let me tell you guys now that the 5 hour plus car ride was well worth it. I don't think I've ever in my life had as much fun as a I did at a concert. My trip to Philadelphia was filled with laughs, dancing (poorly), and memories I'll most certainly never forget. 
       The next part of my latest life update includes my best friend Jill coming to Pittsburgh (as well as going to Philly for 1D with us) and visiting for a while. Now, while there isn't much to do here in Pittsburgh my sister and I tried to show her around the best we could. We went shopping, hit the major touristy spots in The Burgh, and mostly lounged around watching movies/videos. I wouldn't have it any other way though because times with Jill are never dull! 
       Finally, school is starting soon and with that comes major stress. BUT my latest move into my new apartment has lightened my somber "summer is over, school is starting" mood into something a little more exciting. The modern black/white look has turned out exactly how I envisioned it would be and I couldn't be happier!    
(The first two photos include my latest purchase and newest obsession, my Acne Studios suede ankle boots!) 

Thanks for reading! :)
Post Comment
Post a Comment