Top Social

Sweater Dresses

November 28, 2016

I've been reallllly into sweater dresses recently, but actually didn't own any because I struggled to find the perfect one for me. I'm fairly short and found it difficult to find a sweater dress that wasn't below my knees. Another thing that was important to me when finding the perfect sweater dress was that it didn't cinch or cling to me in any area. I wanted this to be oversized and comfy. So when I found this one at Forever 21 I knew it was the one. Now, of course, I'm hoping to find more that work for me, but for now I've got just this one. This one in particular was actually just a sweater, not a "sweater dress" but I purchased it in the largest size to ensure that it would work as a dress. I do, however, recommend wearing something underneath for security (e.g. cut off denim shorts or faux leather skirt). Even though I wear it as a dress, I still wear something underneath because if you lift your arms up to reach something (or bend over) the dress will move and lift with you. You definitely want to be sure you're covered.... unless you're cool with being exposed. Be you fam and do your thing. :)

Dress: Forever 21 (I can't find the exact one on the site, but HERE is a similar one in grey)
Hat: Forever 21 (Sold Out, similar HERE)
Sunglasses: eBay 
Tights: Target
Shoes: Fenty x Puma (Sold out, similar HERE)

Photos by Christina Buscarino (insta: @christinabusco)

1 comment on "Sweater Dresses "
  1. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while wearing dress.The dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest layered dress pattern is fashion and good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete