Top Social

NYFW What's In My Bag!?

February 8, 2016
I am excited to announce that I will be attending NYFW this upcoming week! In lieu of NYFW,  I created a set of things I will be carrying around with me from show to show. Keep reading for my NYFW must haves (in no particular order)... 

-Water: I have to stay hydrated throughout the day!
-Sunglasses: Even in the cold winter months sunglasses are a must have. 
-Powder: For me, it's important to have some powder to touch up my makeup throughout the day. 
-Rollerball Fragrance: Bobbi Brown Beach is my current favorite fragrance! 
-Portable Phone Charger
-Lip Balm
-Lip Liner: M.A.C. lip liner in Stripdown is one of my all-time favorites!
-Liquid Lipstick: NYX soft matte lip cream in London and Kat Von D's everlasting liquid lipstick are my top liquid lipsticks at the moment. 
-Portable Charger 
-Gum 
-Dry Shampoo
-Concealer: Urban Decay Naked Skin 
-iPhone
-Wallet
-Headphones

Follow me on Polyvore HERE

Post Comment
Post a Comment