Top Social

Fluffy Snowman

October 31, 2013
 Jumper Forever 21 | Skirt Forever 21 | Boots Zara | Beanie ASOS | Bag Vintage Gucci | Sunnies Ray-Ban

As much as I adore the fall season I just can't get enough of the Christmas season and it's festivities. Nights by the fire, ice skating, Christmas lights, snowmen, family parties, the list goes on and on. With Halloween being today and Thanksgiving slowly approaching I can't help but be extremely excited for this upcoming Christmas season! Today's outfit reflects my excitement. This oversized white fluffy jumper from Forever 21 is the perfect holiday piece because it brings you warmth, but also kind of makes you look like a big fluffy snowman. By pairing my jumper with a black skater skirt, tights, leather booties and a burgundy beanie I can now fully picture myself going to family Christmas celebrations with this look. And I can't wait. Bring on Christmas! 

Not to completely ignore which holiday is happening today.. Happy Halloween! And be safe! :) 

Post Comment
Post a Comment