Top Social

Bold Print

October 24, 2013
Jacket Zara | Trousers Topshop | Boots Zara | Sunnies Ray-Ban

As the leaves fall and change from green to our favorite fall colors of red, orange and yellow I decided I should change up my fall palette (clothing wise) as well. Instead of the usual solid colored pants I usually wear I've decided this fall (and winter) I'm going to mix it up a bit and throw some bold printed pants into my wardrobe. These pants from Topshop are my sister's so for the time being I'll have to borrow these until I can snag a few bold printed pants of my own. Fall is a season of change and transition so why not change your wardrobe a bit as well? It's time to step out of your comfort zone a little and go for something you wouldn't normally wear. You might be surprised! 

Post Comment
Post a Comment