Top Social

Little Burgundy Dress

October 1, 2013


Dress Forever21 | Shirt Zara | Jacket Zara | Boots Kurt Geiger | Sunnies Ray-Ban 

When it comes to trying new things I'm usually one to shy away from it until I've thought about it for a while. I'm a bit scared of too much change even though I know it's good for me. So, when I went into Forever21 to pick up this burgundy bodycon dress I was a bit skeptical at how I'd style it at first. I'm not usually one to "show off" my figure so to speak and I was a bit worried to break out of my comfort zone with this bodycon dress. But, I took the plunge anyways and bought the dress without too many questions running through my mind. Now, almost 2 months after I purchased the dress I finally mustered up enough courage to wear it. And I'm glad I did! This outfit is great for transition weather from autumn to winter and the color of this dress just screams "autumn" to me (which I love!). I paired the dress with a tartan button-up from Zara (tartan is one of my favorites this autumn), my favorite leather jacket from Zara and my point toe Kurt Geiger boots.
1 comment on "Little Burgundy Dress"
  1. Love it :) I'm seriously jealous of your collection of boots! Haha xx
    - Kat
    www.kautekouture.com

    ReplyDelete