Top Social

3.1

February 16, 2014


Now that New York Fashion Week is over it's time to go over all of the F/W 2014 collections. I've noticed I've begun to choose favorites and this season 3.1 Phillip Lim takes the cake. Not to undermine any other collections, trust me almost all of NYFW's F/W14 collections took my breathe away, but 3.1 Phillip Lim has become one of my favorite brands this year and this season's collection just solidifies that favoritism. The effortlessly cool collection tells a story. A story that makes you feel like you're in a pastel/shearling dream. The wide leg trousers, pastel tones, shearling coats, oversized trench, and a gown that makes Ms. Kate Goodling appear as though she's gliding down the runway seems too good to be true. All of these are tell tale signs of major trends for next fall/winter. As much as I'm so over winter right now Phillip Lim seems to do the impossible and make me wish I was waltzing around in the cold draped in these gorgeous pieces. 

(All photos are from www.style.com
Post Comment
Post a Comment