Top Social

Warm Weather Is Needed

February 14, 2014

 I finally got the chance to come back home to Pittsburgh for the long weekend and it was much needed. I got 3 inches of my hair cut off, picked up all of the things I ordered within the past month (it's all spring/summer items so you could say I'm beyond excited for the warmer weather!) and of course getting to spend more time with my family. Today, I did a little retail therapy with my mom... nothing much better than that! 

Tee: Reformation
Cardigan: American Apparel
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Kurt Geiger
Sunnies: ASOS
Bag: Gucci (Vintage) 

2 comments on "Warm Weather Is Needed"
  1. I like this look a lot! Simple but nice. You really got me into circle bags! haha

    -theskirtaholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I always look forward to your outfits (: I love your style!

    ReplyDelete