Top Social

Polar Vortex

February 18, 2014
The snow just doesn't seem to let up for us over here on the east coast which for me is really heartbreaking. I'm ready for the warm weather, pool days, vacations, and my favorite S/S clothing. Until those warm temperatures arrive I'm stuck in a polar vortex and I have to keep producing winter outfit inspiration for you guys. So today, I went with the denim on denim look and added boots which are much needed in this snowy weather. 

Top: Vintage
Jeans: Free People
Boots: Zara
Coat: Forever 21
Sunnies: ASOS


(I apologize for the quality of the photos. My good camera is not with me on this current trip home to Pittsburgh.) 



1 comment on "Polar Vortex"
  1. you look so pretty! love the entire outfit, fantastic!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete