Top Social

What's In My Bag? - 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli

March 1, 2014





I've gotten a couple of requests to do a review on my new 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli so I figured I'd combine my review of the bag with a "What's In My Bag?" post! 
First, I'd like to say that this bag is stunning. It's very unique and eye-catching which is something I look for when purchasing a bag and the Pashli has all of the above! The bag comes in 3 different sizes: mini, medium and large. I got purchased the medium because I already have a tiny bag (my Gucci cross body!) and the large would be too big for my petite self as an everyday bag. The medium was the right choice. It's not too big and not too small so it will fit all of my essentials for everyday use. I can also carry it with the shoulder strap or without the shoulder strap as it can be removed which is another added bonus! All in all this bag is absolutely incredible! It makes a statement and goes with anything and everything in your wardrobe. If you weren't thinking of adding it to your wish list I highly suggest you do! 

What's in my bag?
- Ray-Ban Clubmasters
- Ray-Ban Bradley's
- Gucci Wallet (Given to me by my Mom!)
- iPhone 4S
- Orbit gum
- 5 gum
- Dior Lip Glow Treatment
- YSL Lip Shine
- H&M rings
- Brandy Melville stickers (They were free!) 
- Gold Bond lotion
- Headphones
- Justin Bieber The Key roller ball (It actually smells so good!)

Post Comment
Post a Comment