Top Social

Beauty Wishlist!

October 26, 2015


I've been stalling on buying new makeup because I've been saving my money, but that doesn't mean I haven't been browsing. My wishlist includes a lot of products I've just run out of and need to re-purchase and some that I've never tried and can't wait to get my hands on. Click the links below to check out all my beauty wishlist items!

1. Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation - 213
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade - Taupe
3. Becca Cosmetics Under Eye Brightening Corrector
4. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (Favorite liner EVER!)
5. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Soft Brown
7. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
8. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
9. Bobbi Brown Beach Fragrance
10. Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer 
11. Kevyn Aucoin The Contour Book The Art of Sculpting + Defining Volume II
12. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #23
13. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick - Very Victoria 

Post Comment
Post a Comment