Top Social

February Favorites!

March 1, 2014


I would first like to apologize for my lack of posts. I'm doing my best to keep up with school work as well as my blog. Also, unfortunately the weather has been absolutely horrible which makes it really difficult to get a decent photo for outfits. I do go home this upcoming Thursday for 10 days hope to shoot tons more outfit photos for you guys! With that being said.. it's time for my February favorites! My first February favorite which is not listed in the photo above is my birthday! My birthday is on February 23rd which will always make my b-day a Feb. fave! Now onto the real list....

1. Glam Glow Masks: These masks have been a life-saver! There are three masks that Glam Glow sells: The exfoliant, the hydrating mask and the cleanser. Each mask can do wonders for your skin and make your skin feel cleansed and refreshed! I highly recommend you go out to your local Sephora or wherever Glam Glow masks are sold and grab a sample of each! 

2. Dior Lip Glow Treatment: This lip shine is like magic! Once applied it will enhances the natural color of your lips. So, although it's the exact same item for anyone who uses it the color will appear different on each gal's lips! Not only does it bring beautiful color to your lips, but it's also a hydrating treatment. Who doesn't need some hydration in this ice cold weather?! (Trick question.. we all need it!) 

3. ASOS Dialog Black Mesh Slip On Sneakers: I've been searching for a great pair of reasonably priced black slip on sneakers for ages! When I first laid eyes on these mesh slip ons I knew these were the ones. Unfortunately, they sold out before I could snag them, but to my surprise my best friend snatched the last pair off of ASOS and sent them to me for my birthday! I was in shock and ecstatic that they were finally mine. I can't wait to wear them all summer long! 

4. 3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Pashli: This bag has been on my wish list for about half a year now. After months of putting off purchasing it I finally gathered enough cash to go to Barney's and get the bag I had been drooling over. And I am in no way disappointed with my purchase! (I will post a full review on my new bag in a "What's In My Bag" post coming up soon. Stay tuned!) 

5. Peter Pilotto For Target Sweatshirt: I was beyond excited for this collection to launch at Target. This brand is all about crazy prints and fun colors, which is something I usually steer clear of but this summer I'm working on changing that. So, my first step in my colorfully patterned path was this sweatshirt and it was the right choice. The pattern and colors are gorgeous and it's going to be a perfect piece to wear on cool spring/summer nights! 

6. Caia Jewels "Vaffanculo" Ring: Chiara Ferragni is my favorite blogger. So, when I found out that she had her own jewelry line I could not pass up purchasing one of my favorite items from the collection. I purchased the gold-plated "Vaffanculo" ring. For those of you who don't know "Vaffanculo" means "Fuck You" in Italian. Gotta love it! 

7. Free People Ripped Denim Skinny: I purchased these jeans a couple of weeks ago at my local Nordstrom and I must say I'm in love! They're incredibly comfortable and can be worn in a large variety of ways. I highly recommend you log onto Free People's website and purchase a pair! 


Post Comment
Post a Comment