Top Social

Back in the City

October 14, 2014
Sweater: Forever21 | Jacket: H&M | Jeans: Topshop | Boots: Acne Studios

After a much needed trip trip to NYC, I'm back home and missing the city and my friends way too much already (good thing I'll be back next weekend!). My trip to NYC this past weekend was really nothing short of awesome. Even though it was short lived, time spent in NYC and time spent with my friends is never lack luster. Friday, both Jill, Christina and I spent the day in Soho (probably my favorite spot in NYC). Saturday, we hit up 5th avenue and even spotted Cara Delevingne (I fangirled so hard)! Keep scrolling for photos and outfit deers from my weekend in NYC!

 Obsessed with all of Chanel's sneakers! (Photo taken at Saks Fifth Avenue in NYC!)
It was my mission to try on a piece of Moschino's latest S/S15 collection and I made it happen!
Me and the best friend Jill at my favorite NYC restaurant, Soho Park! (I was wearing a Nasty Gal tank, ASOS cardigan, Free People jeans, Acne Studios boots, Ray-Ban sunglasses and 3.1 Phillip Lim bag!)
Posing in front of Acne Studios ads!

1 comment on "Back in the City"
  1. I love New York so much . I'm basically living vicariously through you right now. Just SUCH a great post x

    http://www.lipstickandsandwiches.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete