Top Social

Requested Everyday Makeup!

September 30, 2014
Ignore the strange Instagram (poor) quality selfie because today's post is really all about the makeup. I was asked on my Tumblr to make a post about my daily makeup routine including my winged liner and light pinky-nude lip. So, here it is....

In order of applied: 1. Dior foundation 2. M.A.C. paint pot as an eyeshadow primer 3. Maybelline palette (I usually just use the really light beige-y colors for everyday wear) 4. Kat Von D liner (for the wing!) 5. Dior bronzer to contour 6. Dior blush (only a tiny bit above the cheek bones!) 7. M.A.C. pro longwear concealer 8. L'Oreal mascara (I'm not really loving this mascara and am currently searching for a new favorite) 9. M.A.C. lip sheen in the color "bare again" 10. Nyx lip liner in the color "nude pink" 11. Rimmel London translucent powder (I usually apply just a little on my t-zone area to set everything.) 

Shop all my makeup essentials below!

1 comment on "Requested Everyday Makeup!"