Top Social

Belt It

April 28, 2015
Dress: Forever21 // Belt: ASOS // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

I just recently picked up this Forever21 olive colored dress for around $15! I'm totally loving this color for spring, even though it's not necessarily a "spring" color (it is for me because I never wear color). It complements my complexion and goes great with my fave tan suede booties. With that being said, I wanted to add something a little extra to today's look. I decided to go for this ASOS belt. It makes the dress a little shorter (which is good for short little me because it's a tad long when left alone) and adds shape by accentuating the smallest area of the waist.

Don't be afraid to "belt it" even when you've got no belt loops! 
2 comments on "Belt It"
  1. Lovely! Have a nice sunday sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look!
    Petra www.98suniverse.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete