Top Social

Skincare Routine!

May 26, 2015
 Hey guys! Today's post was requested by one of my followers on Tumblr. I was asked to do a skincare routine post highlighting the products I use every night/morning! Let me start off by saying my skin is no where near perfect. I've had acne/skin issues for as long as I can remember! I have good skin days and really bad skin days, but I'm writing this post in hopes to help even just a few of you with the same skin issues! Rule #1 of skin care... WASH YOUR FACE EVERY NIGHT. You need to get all that makeup off. Do not leave it on overnight!

Nighttime Routine (Click the products below for direct links to each product listed!)
Step 1: Boscia's MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil- I use this product to break up all of the makeup on my face. This product is incredible. It's the best product I have ever used to help clear makeup that just isn't budging. It completely dissolves my mascara! If you don't have this get it NOW!

Step 2: Philosophy's Purity One-Step Facial Cleanser/Boscia's Detoxifying Black Cleanser/Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Wash (Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser)- I don't use all of these products at once (just one of three for my second step). I initially used the Neutrogena wash, which I totally loved, but it ran out and I switched to Philosophy. The philosophy is great because it's soothing and helps rid of any makeup not washed away by the Boscia oil! The Boscia black cleanser is something I've recently been trying. I got this as a sample from Sephora and totally love it! I recommend all three of these products, but if you're looking for a more reasonably priced cleanser go for the Neutrogena!

Step 3: Derma Topix Benzaderm Wash w/ Aloe Vera- This product is honestly a life saver! Ever since I've been using this product my skin has significantly improved. I suppose I can't say it's completely this product that has helped my skin improve, but it's certainly part of it. This wash is also super inexpensive! Highly recommend this product!

Step 4: Fougera Clindamycin Phosphate Lotion- If you want this product you will have to go to your dermatologist and have it specifically prescribed to you. This is not an over the counter product, but if you have really troubled skin, like me, I would recommend you talk to your dermatologist about the right lotions/moisturizers for you!

Step 5: SkinCeuticals Renew Overnight Moisturizer/ Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Moisturizer- Again, I don't use both of these at the same time, but both are great! I've been using for a while now and love it, but it ran out and my mom gave my the SkinCeuticals to try out! I've been using the SkinCeuticals for about two weeks now and it's so soothing and really hydrates the skin overnight (I don't use this product during the day. I have oily skin so don't want something too hydrating)!

In the mornings I don't do all five steps. I'll usually just rinse my face with warm water and add a light moisturizer!

Masks/Exfoliators that I use and LOVE-

Thanks for reading! Hope I could help! :)
Post Comment
Post a Comment