Top Social

Inspired

August 26, 2016
shoot inspiration (not my photos): 

     I take inspiration from a variety of people, places and things. I gather inspiration for new makeup looks, fashion trends, cities to visit and much more. If it weren't for inspiration I'd be missing a piece of myself. Of course, I can create on my own, but inspiration keeps my creative juices flowing. I think it's important for everyone to be inspired. In today's post, I took inspiration from the Versace runway, Margot Robbie and Angelina Jolie (as seen in the photos above). Glitter, grunge and vintage are three words that best describe the inspiration for this shoot. Hope you enjoy!

Pieces Worn: 
Leather Jacket: Nasty Gal
Denim Jacket: Forever 21
Sweater: Zara
Choker: Forever 21
Initial Necklace: Jennifer Fisher
Post Comment
Post a Comment