Top Social

What's In My Bag?

December 2, 2016

It's been almost a year since my last "what's in my bag?" post, so it's time for a little update. My current bag, Gucci Dionysus Blooms Mini Shoulder Bag in blue, is so beautiful it's like a piece of art. I absolutely adore this bag. I'm able to wear it crossbody or on my shoulder and it's the perfect size. I got the mini because it forces me to carry less around. I have larger bags, but I always end up throwing random things in it and it becomes far too heavy. This bag is much smaller so I only carry things that I absolutely need. Click the links below to browse what's in my bag!

IN MY BAG:
Iconemesis Boyarde Messenger Pop Art Case - I just recently received this case from Iconemesis and I absolutely love it! I'm a big pop art/comic book style fan so when I saw this case it immediately caught my eyes. They also have a variety of other fun and unique cases on their site!
Saint Laurent Bi-Fold Wallet - This wallet is the perfect size for me. I don't carry too much in my wallet, so I never needed one of those extremely large zip around wallets. This one fits all my cards and cash and the size is ideal for my mini bag.
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria - My absolute FAVORITE lipstick of all time!
Bobbi Brown Beach Rollerball  - I love this perfume. It smells like what it's called.. the beach! I'm someone who is very sensitive to scents. I can't wear anything too strong otherwise it'll give me a headache. Therefore, I struggled to find a nice light scent that would work for me. Last year, I found this and fell in love!
Quay x Desi Perkins High Key Sunglasses - These sunnies are so great. I love oversized sunnies and find aviator sunglasses very flattering on my face shape. I highly recommend these!
Rosebud Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm Tube - This lip balm is one of my favorites. It's extremely hydrating and with winter coming up it's absolutely essential that I carry this around.


Disclaimer: I do not support guns or the use of guns. I just like the colorful and bright pop art/comic book style design of the iPhone case. 
Post Comment
Post a Comment