1. Milani Prime Light Primer- This is one of the new products that I've incorporated into my routine. I only bought it about a week ago, but I've really been loving it. It's oil-free, but still gives you a nice glow, which is rare in glowy products because they usual contain oil. This primer also claims to minimize pores, which it definitely does. Even though I've had it for only a week I already know it's going to be a great staple primer.
2. Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation (Shade 210 Buff N)- I've always struggled with finding an amazing foundation that worked for me. This one is pretty damn close to perfect. It's oil-free, blends beautifully and lasts pretty much all day. It's on the pricey side, but I'm on my second bottle and can't get enough!
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation (Shade 00 Light Neutral)- This foundation is a great alternative if you're not willing or can't spend a lot of money on your makeup products. It's oil free, offers great coverage and gives the skin a nice finish. The only problem I've ever had with this foundation is that it doesn't offer a great color selection. I use the lightest shade and it's still a little bit too dark. I sometimes mix my Lancôme foundation and this foundation to create a new shade.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Shade Soft Brown)- My favorite brow product that I have ever used. It's easy to use and gets the job done. (I do use a brow gel after I fill in my brows with this product. Any clear mascara or cheap brow gel you find will do).
4. Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadow (Shade Hawaiian Beach)- I wear this shadow all over the lid almost every single day. It's a beautiful golden bronze that I use to add dimension to the eye. I'm so sad to find out that it's out of stock and most likely going to be discontinued. The good news is there are many other shades that are similar.
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Shade French Fries)- After I apply Hawaiian Beach I apply this eye pencil to the outer corner of my eyes and blend it inward. I use this to deepen the eye look and add even more dimension.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette- This palette isn't exactly in my everyday routine, but it's a new favorite. I purchased this palette a couple of months ago and absolutely love it. The pigmentation is incredible and all of the colors are beautiful. I highly recommend this palette.
5. Lancôme Cils Booster Mascara Base- I apply this mascara base before I actually apply my mascara. I've definitely noticed a difference in the length of my lashes while using this.
Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara (Shade Over Black)- I've tried many mascaras over the years and this is the best one yet! My lashes are thick and stick straight out. This mascara really helps lift them and give a great curl. I apply this on my top and bottom lashes. I know it's pricey, but I really recommend it.
6. Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector- This product is perfect for concealing under eye circles. I apply this before I apply my concealer to give extra coverage against dark circles. If you've got a deeper skin tone you'll want to look for something that is more red than pink to color correct under eye darkness.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer (Shade Light Warm)- I apply this concealer under my eyes, on the chin and anywhere I feel I need to brighten the skin. This concealer is creamy and doesn't cause creasing (as long as you set it). Although I love this concealer, I have been testing the new Tarte Shape Tape Concealer and it may pass up this concealer for my favorite.
7. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder- This powder is fantastic because it doesn't feel heavy or like you're caking more on. I use this to set my under eye concealer and any spot where I feel I get a little bit more oily.
8. Marc Jacobs Light Filtering Contour Powder (Shade Mirage Filter)- I only ever really use the contour side of this contour/highlight combo. The shade is great because it's a little bit more cool toned. Therefore, it doesn't show up too orange on the skin. It's the perfect shade for contouring on my skin tone.
Makeup Revolution Baked Bronzer (Shade Rock On World)- I've talked about this bronzer in previous posts and on my snapchat. I love it because it's got a little bit of shimmer in it so it not only bronzes the skin, but it gives a nice luminous glow. I even put a little bit of this on my lower lash line to smoke out my shadow look. On top of that... it's only $6!
9. M.A.C. Powder Blush (Shade Ambering Rose)- I apply a small amount of this blush for a nice rosy glow.
Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation (Shade 01 Shell)- This product is also new. I've been using it only as a touch up powder throughout the day when I'm feeling a bit oily. So far it's done a nice job of keeping the oil at bay without looking too cakey.
10. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick (Shade Very Victoria)- My absolute favorite lipstick and lip product of all time. This shade is the most beautiful nude and I wear it almost every single day. It's expensive for a lipstick, but so incredibly worth it.
ColourPop x Amanda Steele Ultra Satin Lip (Shade Jiffy)- I've only had these two Colourpop products for a few days, but I'm really loving them. The ultra satin lip in Jiffy is a really pretty pink-nude. I definitely see it being one of my favorite shades in the future.
ColorPop x Amanda Steele Gloss (Hack)- I can wear this glittery gloss on it's own or on top of Jiffy, which is how I've been wearing it. I've really been loving both of these new lip products and I can't wait to wear them with many different looks.
11. Milani Make It Last Setting Spray- This product isn't pictured because 1. It didn't fit on the page and 2. It's very new to my collection and I'm not sure how I feel about it. So far, I don't have any problems with it, but I don't know if I notice any differences while using it. It's supposed to make my makeup last all day and I'd like to say I think it has, but it's unclear if that's just my foundation or not. I'll keep you updated on this product the more I use it.
Sorry I don't have a photo that coincides with my routine in this post. Sometimes I just have off days and can't get a good photo. If you'd like to see recent photos of my makeup look you can check out my latest Instagram (@kaitlyncostanzo) photos or Snapchat (kaitlyncostnzo) posts. Almost every photo I've posted in the last few months has been this exact makeup look.