Top Social

Winter Blues

February 14, 2017

Winter is kicking my butt. The moment I get a glimmer of warmth it is quickly taken away by a gust of freezing wind that takes my breath away. Although winter is my least favorite season, I do love wearing cool pieces like my favorite blue plaid coat. It's a statement piece and I'm all about statement pieces. I love pairing bold with simplistic pieces, that way the statement piece is what really stands out. It's all about complementing that statement piece and not trying to overshadow it with other bold pieces... unless that's your style! Keep reading for outfit details.


T-Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: ASOS (Sold Out) / Similar HERE
Boots: SheIn
Coat: Forever 21 (Sold Out) / Similar HERE & HERE
Beanie: Forever 21 (Sold Out) / Similar HERE & HERE
Bag: Saint Laurent 

Sorry so much is sold out :(
Post Comment
Post a Comment