Top Social

Queen Delevingne

January 31, 2014
Today I decided to experiment with some makeup looks. My inspiration was the fabulous british model Ms. Cara Delevingne. This red carpet look has always been one of my favorites so I knew I had to give it a go. Below is my step-by-step process to achieve Cara's makeup look! 

Step 1: First I applied my YSL Touche Éclat Foundation (shade B30) to my face. 

Step 2: Next, I applied my Laura Mercier setting powder all over to set my foundation.

Step 3: I then took my Laura Mercier Bronzer and lightly apply to my cheeks, forehead and chin. Then I blend down to my neck to avoid an uneven color. I also use my bronzer to contour my cheekbones.

Step 4: Next, I took my Urban Decay eye pencil and applied along my lash line (on top lash line and bottom lash line). It doesn't have to be perfectly even. Once I was done applying the liner I then took a thin brush and smudged all of the liner in.

Step 5: I then took my Chanel eye shadow palette and applied a chocolate brown shade to the crease of my lid. I took that same color to blend in the liner even more. Finally, I took the light cream shade in the palette and applied a little under my brows to highlight. 

Step 6: Next, I took my Benefit They're Real mascara and applied to both my top and bottom lashes.

Step 7: Next, I applied my Chanel blush (shade Inspiration) to my cheeks.

Step 8: Then, I used my waterproof Lancôme concealer.

Step 9: Finally, to complete my Cara Delevingne inspired look I needed a neutral colored lip so I applied my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine (#69 Flirt). Then, I took it up a notch and applied M.A.C's Verve for a more gothic look!

Click HERE to shop all of the products I used for this look! 
1 comment on "Queen Delevingne "
  1. I love Cara!
    You look gorgeous! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete