Top Social

COMFORT ZONE

February 23, 2016
Top: Forever 21 / Trousers: Forever 21 / Boots: Topshop / Jacket: Nasty Gal

    When I found out I was attending NYFW I instantly began outfit searching. I wanted to break free from my fashion comfort zone and wear things that I wouldn't initially choose. I stumbled upon these red wide leg trousers at Forever 21 and knew they were exactly what I was looking for. I paired these killer trousers with a white open back crop top (you unfortunately can't see that in these photos), black leather booties, a leather jacket and a red bandana as a scarf. I wanted to bring edge to my look and I did that by adding my favorite leather pieces. I added the little red bandana to tie my look together. 

Photos by Christina Buscarino 
(Instagram: @christinabusco)


Post Comment
Post a Comment