Top Social

LONG BEACH PHOTO SERIES

May 19, 2016

Outfit 1: 
Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: ASOS
Shorts: Vintage Levi's
Boots: ASOS
Sunglasses: Nasty Gal

Outfit 2:
T-Shirt: Vintage
Shorts: Vintage Levi's
Jacket: Nasty Gal
Shoes: Aliexpress (p.s. the ones I ordered are no longer on the site)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

     I shot this series while I was in Los Angeles, well Long Beach, last week. The photos were taken as the sun was just beginning to set and the lighting couldn't have been more perfect. California is so special to me and I feel at home every time I visit. 
     As for my looks, I've been really into over the knee boots. I ordered these boots off of ASOS a few months ago, but hadn't worn them until a couple of weeks ago because I wasn't sure how I'd wear them. I never thought I could pull off over-the-knee boots because I'm not tall. I'm about 5'4", no where near model height and I've always assumed I'd have to be tall to pull them off. I was wrong. I LOVE these boots and I think they are extremely flattering and make me feel taller. So if you're petite like me and don't know if you can pull them off... you totally can! Go for it! I also snagged these Stella McCartney look-a-like shoes off of Aliexpress. (Side note: I would never lie to you guys about ordering "faux" designer items. There's really no point and I never understood why some people lied about buying fake designer items because I love sharing a good replica with you guys!) Anyways, they're amazing! They are comfortable and give me an extra boost in height, which I love! Definitely check these shoes out in the link above if you're looking for a good pair of flatforms. 

Photos by: Jillian Bothwell 
Post Comment
Post a Comment