Top Social

CURRENT FAVORITES

September 10, 2016
Today's post is all about my current favorite things. This will include makeup products, skincare, tv shows, etc. The photos above are just a couple of random shots that were taken today, so I decided to just toss them in this post. I'm going to break down all of my favorites into different sections so it's easy for you guys to keep it all organized! You can click on the product for direct links. 

(The hoodie I am wearing is just a $7 hoodie that I bought and cropped myself)

MAKEUP PRODUCTS: 
Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution Lipstick in the shade 'Very Victoria'- If you follow me on snapchat you'll know that I posted a photo of this lipstick just a few days ago. It is my absolute favorite lipstick of all time! It's the perfect mauve-y nude and I highly recommend it. 

Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper in the shade 'Beige Sunrise 006'- When I don't really want to wear any lip product, but need a little lip 'pick me up' I use this. It's like a "your lips, but better" gloss. The product, in my opinion, doesn't make them more plump, but adds just a little bit of color and shine to your lips.

Makeup Revolution's Vivid Baked Bronzer in the shade 'Rock on World'- I am obsessed with this bronzer. It adds the perfect bronze-y glow to the face and even has a sheen to it. This sheen gives the skin a natural highlight. Not to mention... it's only $6! 

Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadow in the shade 'Hawaiian Beach'- This shade is really beautiful. I usually add this shade all over the lid for dimension!

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer- This concealer is HIGH on my favorites list. I purchased this concealer on a whim not expecting much. I am so glad I purchased this because it's incredible. It gives great coverage and it doesn't crease (you should set this concealer to ensure creaseless perfection). 

SKINCARE:
For this section, I'm only going to list a couple of my current favorite products because I plan on doing a much larger skincare post soon. I've been struggling with acne for a long while, so when I finalize my skincare routine I'm going to go into extreme detail in a new post. 




CLOTHING: 
Forever 21 Distressed Denim Jacket- I LOVE this denim jacket! It's perfectly oversized and complements almost any look. 

Forever 21 Ribbed Knit Bodysuit- If you've been on the hunt for a bodysuit like this, but aren't willing to spend those ARE YOU AM I prices... then I've found the perfect one for you. It's also only $12! I absolutely love it! 

TV SHOWS:
(I'm not going to give full descriptions of the shows because it's best to look up those descriptions online!)

Stranger Things (Netflix): This show dropped on Netflix in July and it's blown up in popularity ever since. I watched all 8 episodes in about a day and a half and cannot wait for next season! If you love sci-fi/mystery/drama then you are going to LOVE this! 

Parks and Recreation (Originally on NBC/All seasons are now on Netflix): I know this show is old news for a lot of you, but I just recently began watching it. It took me about three weeks to completely finish all seven season and let me tell you I did not regret it. Chris Pratt is one of my favorite people on this planet and I can't believe it took me so long to watch this show! After completing it, I can absolutely say this show is up in my top five favorite shows of all time. 


Post Comment
Post a Comment