Top Social

HOW TO STYLE: Graphic T-Shirts for Spring/Summer

April 21, 2017
Welcome to another installment of How To Style! Today's edition includes ways to style band/graphic tees for spring/summer. To some of you this may seem like a pretty easy task considering it's "just a t-shirt," but others may need a little bit of inspiration. For those who need some inspiration... keep reading! I've provided four different looks, both casual and professional. 


I love band/graphic t-shirts and try to incorporate one into my outfit as often as I can. In this first look, I paired the tee with patchwork jeans and red mules to add a pop of color to the look. I topped the look off with a cabby hat and aviator sunglasses. Swap out these jeans for cut-off shorts on those hot summer days and you're good to go. 

In my second look I paired the t-shirt with a gingham skirt from Boohoo and Vans sneakers. I chose to go with sneakers because I love to wear feminine pieces (like skirts) with something sporty. Swap out the sneakers for a pair of heeled sandals (ex: X X) to take the look from day to night. 


This look was designed to be a great workplace option. Of course this depends on the dress code at your job, but I love this edgy look for a day at the office (or wherever really). This isn't just a look for the office. Rock this any day, any time! 

My final look is casual and sophisticated. I paired the tee with frill hem trousers and loafers. It's another great everyday look. Wear this to go shopping, out to dinner, a work meeting (toss a blazer over top to take it to the next level) and much more. 


All looks were created on my Polyvore. Click HERE to view them.
Post Comment
Post a Comment