Top Social

Insta Outfit

December 13, 2014
Top: Forever21 // Snood: Topshop // Coat: Topshop // Boots: Zara // Jeans: Free People

     Hi guys! So sorry for my absence. If you follow me on Tumblr/Instagram/Twitter you know I've been extremely busy with school. It's taken over my life... as it should I suppose. Besides that, I've been also prepping for a couple of exciting trips I've got coming up this holiday break. Disney World and Los Angeles... both warm and lovely (can't wait)! 
     Anyways, my outfit. A lot of you guys have been asking for an outfit post and review on my fabulous new Saint Laurent look-a-like glitter boots from Zara! I'll start by saying they are incredible quality. You'd think the glitter on the boots would start to fall off and "shed" all over the place, but nope. They're great. Also, they're incredibly comfortable. I can see myself walking around in these babes all day and not complaining. Finally, they're a great height. If you know me you know I need some height. Being 5'2" any kind of boot with a great heel to it I'm all for. These Zara glitter boots are everything and more. I highly recommend! 



Post Comment
Post a Comment